UPDATE 2016: The app is no longer available and is no longer supported. If you have any urgent enquiries, please drop me a message and I’ll try to help you. This page has been left for information purposes only.
Welcome to the pages supporting Cookit. Here you can submit any comments you may have about the application – along with any bugs which you may have found.
What is Cookit? (cook – it)
Cookit is a cooking countdown application designed for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch which allows a user to time a cooked meal to perfection!
You start by entering each of the items you wish to cook, along with their cooking time. The application will then work out when each item is due to be started. A timer and notification system makes sure you are keeping track with the schedule.
You can add items and save them to the library so you can quickly add them again later. Even save entire meals to a library so you can quickly load them again. (Note: this is only with the paid version, not Cookit Lite)
Features (lite and full version)
- Works out total cooking time
- countdown until the meal is ready
- countdown for individual items (when they need to be cooked)
- alarm and vibrate alerts 1 minute before item is due to start
- countdown continues and items are saved if you exit the app (so if you get a phone call or put the device to sleep, when you return to the app, the countdown will still be running.
- Notifications for when the next item is ready even when the app is closed (you must have iOS4.0 or higher for this feature)
Features of full version (as above, plus)
- Save individual items to a library
- Save entire meals to a library